Rural Housing Association was established in 1992 to provide affordable housing for rental in rural areas throughout Northern Ireland. The Association's waiting list for housing is fully integrated with that of the Northern Ireland Housing Executive through what is known as the "Common waiting list".
To apply for the Association's accommodation please follow the steps below:
- Contact our Office or any Northern Ireland Housing Executive District Office or other Housing Association office for advice and an application form.
- If you are already a tenant of any of the above you should contact your own landlord for full details on how to complete the application form. If you specifically require Rural Housing Association accommodation choose your preferences from the list on our Property Map page. If you require Northern Ireland Housing Executive or other Housing Association accommodation contact our Office for further advice on housing in your area(s) of preference.
- Return the application form to either our office, your local Northern Ireland Housing Executive District office or the office of any Registered Housing Association.
- You will then be visited by a Housing Officer from the Northern Ireland Housing Executive who will assess your housing need and add your name to the waiting list.
- Rural Housing Association has provided housing at various locations throughout Northern Ireland. Our completed schemes and a list of future developments and programmed dates of completion can be found through our Property Map and Development Page.
- Please contact the Housing Management Department in our office if you require further information on any of the schemes.