- A new Rural Approach is necessary, not a revised Urban approach.
- Partnership with others in developing and implementing a Rural Housing Policy is critical for success.
- Tailoring to local circumstances is an essential success factor.
- Working with Rural Communities is essential for effective Rural Development.
- Affordability lies at the core of potential Housing solutions.
- Investment and resources must be directed to where they are most needed and to those who need them most.
Our Vision And Objectives
It is within those terms of reference that the Association aims to tackle the two great housing problems of Rural Northern Ireland - unmet housing need and the decay into dereliction of many good sound homes.
Registered under the Industrial & Provident Societies Act (Northern Ireland) 1969 on 2 March 1992, Registration No IP 345. Registered under the Housing (NI) Order 1981 on 19 March 1992, Registration No R52. Registered under the Data Protection Act 1998, Registration No Z5826985. Affiliated to the Northern Ireland Federation of Housing Associations.
Rural Housing Association web site does not automatically capture or store personal information, other than logging the user's IP address and session info, such as the duration of the visit and the type of browser used. This is recognised by the Web server and is only used for system administration and to provide statistics which the Rural Housing uses to evaluate use of the site.
You may be asked for personal information if you want to take advantage of specific services we offer such as online forms. In each case we will only use the personal information you provide to deliver the services you have told us you wish to take part in.