Report A Repair


Rural Housing Association are responsible for the repairs and maintenance of many elements within your property. It is important to note however that if you are a tenant of Rural Housing Association then you also have responsibilities to maintain and keep your property in a reasonable condition.

Rural Housing Association provides a 24 hour maintenance service to its tenants and classifies its repairs based its urgency. (More information can be found under repair categories)  Our aim is to have all repairs resolved within 20 days of the first report.


How to report a repair to Rural Housing Association
  • You can call us -

Weekdays between 9am- 1pm and 2pm – 5pm    028 8224 6118

Emergency out of hours 028 90421010 which operates from 5pm – 9am (plus weekends and during holiday periods)

Office Closures for 2019

  • You can report a repair via our online repair form below. Please do not use this for Emergency Repairs out of Hours
  • You can email us:

  • You can write to us:

Rural Housing Association
Tollgate House
2 Killyclogher Road
Co Tyrone
BT79 0AX

Please do not use this form for Emergency Repairs out of Hours

Report Repair Form

Repair Feedback

If you would like to comment on the maintenance service we have provided please feel free to fill in the form below. We are keen to hear how we did.

Feedback Form

 Security code


Keep up to date by registering for our newsletter

Straight to...

Partners & Services